Burlington's Soda Plant
In 1917, Michael Dorn of Burlington began selling a line of carbonated beverages in the city and throughout New England, setting up shop in a plant now known as the Soda Plant in the city. He and his company bottled these sodas up until the beginning of World War II, and the distinctive drinks fell out of use as the company focused on bottling for other companies, like Coca-Cola. Decades later, Dorn's great-great grandson, Justin Bunnell has turned to that long history to recreate the original Venetian Ginger Ale in a revitalized Soda Plant incubator space.
- Visit The Soda Plant's website
- Check out the new Venetian Beverage's website
- Like Venetian Beverages on Facebook
- Follow Venetian Beverages on Twitter
- Follow Venetian Beverages on Instagram
- Subscribe to Venetian Beverages on YouTube