Vermont History Museum Covid-19 Procedures
Procedures for visiting the Vermont History Museum and bookstore after July 1, 2020:
- Visitors and staff must wear masks.
- Visitors and staff must maintain 6-foot distance from other people.
- Cashless transactions are preferred.
- Museum and store capacity is limited. Please check in at the front desk.
- Museum visitors must follow a one-way path through the exhibits.
- Museum exhibits are modified to comply with state safety precautions.
- Museum and bookstore spaces and restrooms will be cleaned according to CDC standards by custodial staff.
- If you are coming from out of state please consult the state's Covid-19 travel information page.
Please note: Unvaccinated visitors to the Vermont History Museum are required to wear masks at all times.