Other Ways To Support
Become a Sponsor
Welcome page message: You, or your business, can make an impact and generate visibility by sponsoring an exhibition or event at the Vermont Historical Society. Exhibition and event sponsorships are available at various levels, and we will be glad to will work with you to develop a plan that meets your objectives and budget.
For more information, please contact Tori Hart
at (802) 479-8516
or Email: Tori.Hart@vermonthistory.org
Exhibition and event sponsors receive prominent exposure and acknowledgment before, during, and after the run of the exhibition. Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits may include:
- Logo credit in all exhibition and event materials, including invitations, signage, press releases, website, and mailings to our 2,000 Members
- Opportunity to create advertising and promotional material in consultation with VHS to generate visibility in connection with sponsorship
- Sponsor presence at press previews with the option to include a statement in press kits
- Complimentary private tours for VIPs and guests
- Opportunity to host meetings during business hours at the History Center
- Complimentary year-long business membership which includes Invitations to the exhibition opening previews and events, and much more!
For upcoming sponsorship opportunities, please see the schedule of exhibitions and events.
Chartered in 1838, the Vermont Historical Society (VHS) preserves the history that makes Vermont a special place to live, work, and visit. The VHS is the only organization in Vermont that collects artifacts, books, and documents that reflect the entire history of the state, including every geographical area and chronological period. Members are partners in VHS’s mission to engage a broad range of people in Vermont history through groundbreaking exhibitions, dynamic programs, and educational initiatives that bring history to life. Membership helps Vermont Historical care for its priceless collection, present engaging public programs and innovative exhibitions, and serve more than 5,000 Vermont students, teachers, and young people each year. Become a Member today - it is only through your support that we can preserve the past, informs the present and promote Vermont's shared legacy for future generations.
Business Member Benefits
- 20% discount on Individual/Family level memberships for your employees
- 15% discount at the Museum stores and online
- Subscription to the semi-annual Vermont History Journal and quarterly History Connections newsletter
- Invitations to members-only events, and exclusive opportunities for further event recognition
- Listing in the VHS Annual Report
We offer volunteer opportunities for all ages and interests. Volunteer duties can range from researching the stories in diaries or books from long ago, to helping children learn about Vermont history, to interacting with visitors and guests, and much more!
As a volunteer, you can have a flexible schedule, receive a store discount, and go to special volunteer-only events. For more information, please contact Diane Campbell at (802) 479-8503 or email@example.com
- Buy bricks engraved with your story (link to order form)
- History Raffle (link to order form)
- Wish List (list of current needs)