Leahy Library Covid-19 Procedures
Procedures for using the Vermont Historical Society's Leahy Library after June 16, 2020:
- Researchers must make advance appointments at email@example.com or 802-479-8509 to use the library.
- Only 4 parties of 2 researchers each (maximum of 8 people) may be in the library at one time.
- Entrance to the Leahy Library will be through the elevator; we are on the second floor.
- Researchers must sign in with name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Researchers must wash their hands upon entering the library.
- Researchers and staff must wear masks.
- Researchers and staff must maintain 6-foot distances from other people.
- Cashless transactions are preferred.
- Chairs have been removed in the reading rooms so that researchers can safely sit apart from others.
- Sinks, hand sanitizer and surface cleaner are available in the library for use by patrons and staff.
- Library spaces and restrooms will be cleaned according to CDC standards by custodial staff.
- If you are coming from out of state, please note that you need to quarantine for 14 days after arrival in the state (but not in a hotel, campground, or B&B). Consult the state's Covid-19 travel information page for more information.