Leahy Library Covid-19 Procedures
Procedures for using the Vermont Historical Society's Leahy Library, summer 2020:
- Researchers must make advance appointments at email@example.com or 802-479-8509 to use the library.
- Only 4 parties of 2 researchers each (maximum of 8 people) may be in the library at one time.
- Entrance to the Leahy Library will be through the elevator; we are on the second floor.
- Researchers must sign in with name, phone number, and e-mail address.
- Researchers must wash their hands upon entering the library.
- Researchers and staff must wear masks.
- Researchers and staff must maintain 6-foot distances from other people.
- Cashless transactions are preferred.
- Chairs have been removed in the reading rooms so that researchers can safely sit apart from others.
- Sinks, hand sanitizer and surface cleaner are available in the library for use by patrons and staff.
- Library spaces and restrooms will be cleaned according to CDC standards by custodial staff.
- If you are coming from out of state, you may need to quarantine for 14 days before or after arrival in the state depending on what county you are coming from. Consult the state's Covid-19 travel information page and cross-state travel map for more information.