Each year the Vermont Historical Society serves thousands of people, both in Vermont and across the country, through its museum, history center, educational programs, major research library, and award-winning publications and web resources. Programs are designed to engage people of all ages –from school children to senior citizens –and to represent the experience of all Vermonters. Membership in the Freedom and Unity Circle helps make all of this possible.
|$1,000 - $2,499||Preservationist of Vermont History|
|$2,500 - $4,999||Curator of Vermont History|
|$5,000 - $9,999||Ambassador of Vermont History|
|$10,000 - $24,999||Steward of Vermont History|
|$25,000 +||Visionary of Vermont History|
An opportunity to support a vital cultural resource and to preserve Vermont history now and for future generations.
• Year-long public recognition on the Freedom & Unity Circle donor panel at the Museum in Montpelier and the History Center in Barre, as well as listing in the annual report.
• Personal behind-the-scenes tours for family and friends plus opportunities to meet with visiting historians, authors, and lecturers.
• Invitations to exclusive events such as the Freedom & Unity Luncheon.
• Unlimited free use of the Leahy Library and admission to the Museum and other exhibits.
• A complimentary copy of Vermont History, the twice-yearly journal of original research plus the newsletter, History Connections, and the annual Book List.
• 15% Discount on Museum Store, Mail order purchases and special events.
• Society-specific lapel pin
• Special recognition gift
Contact Kate Olney at email@example.com, (802) 479-8525 to discuss options for giving.