VHS Location Calais, Vermont
Kent Museum, 1944 - 1991
With funds provided by the Atwater Kent Foundation, the VHS purchased the Kent Tavern property in Calais from the foundation in 1944. The site was opened as a museum in 1953 and was operated by the VHS until it was transferred to the State of Vermont in 1991.
Click on images for larger views.