At every Vermont History Expo, we welcome dozens of local historical societies, heritage organizations, and museums to share history exhibits.
In 2016, exhibitors will share history on the topic of "H2O: The Power of Water in Vermont History" as well as their own local historical topics.
Expo Exhibit Workshops
Registered exhibitors at Vermont History Expo:
- will be provided with an exhibit space of either 8'x8' or 8'x10'
- agree to produce a history exhibit within that space that reflects either the theme of Vermont History Expo ("H20: The Power of Water in Vermont History") or a Vermont history topic of their own choosing
- agree that the exhibit will be of high quality and visually effective
- agree to set up between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Friday, June 17
- agree to staff that exhibit during the open hours of Vermont History Expo (10:00 am - 5:00 pm, June 18 and 19, 2016)
Exhibitor Forms: Tables & Chairs, Exhibit Information, Press Kit
If your organization is registered for Vermont History Expo, and you would like to reserve tables & chairs or share your exhibit information with us so that we can use it in our marketing efforts, please see the forms below.
October 30, 2015: Registration forms mailed to potential exhibitors.
December 18, 2015: Registration due back to Vermont Historical Society.
March 18, 2016: Confirmation mailed to exhibitors with tables and chairs rental form, exhibit information form, and press kit information.
May 6, 2016: Tables and chairs rental form due and exhibit information due to VHS. After this date, we cannot add any more exhibitors without special dispensation, nor can we refund fees for any exhibitors who may decide not to participate at the last minute.
May 20, 2016: Final details mailed to participants, including schedules, directions, set-up information, final instructions, and exhibitors' complimentary tickets.
June 17, 2016: Exhibitors set up at the Tunbridge Fairgrounds.
June 18 & 19, 2016: Vermont History Expo!