One way for you or your business to make an impact and generate visibility is to sponsor an exhibition or event at the Vermont Historical Society. Exhibition and event sponsorships are available at various levels, and we will be glad to will work with you to develop a plan that meets your objectives and budget.
For more information, please contact Tori Hart at 802-479-8516 or Tori.Hart@vermonthistory.org
Exhibition and event sponsors receive prominent exposure and acknowledgment before, during, and after the run of the exhibition. Depending on the level of sponsorship, benefits may include:
• Logo credit in all exhibition and event materials, including invitations, signage, press releases, website, and mailings to our 2,000 Members
• Opportunity to create advertising and promotional material in consultation with VHS to generate visibility in connection with sponsorship
• Sponsor presence at press previews with the option to include a statement in press kits
• Complimentary private tours for VIPs and guests
• Opportunity to host private receptions at the History Center
• Complimentary year-long business membership which includes Invitations to the exhibition opening previews and events, and much more!
For upcoming sponsorship opportunities, please see the schedule of upcoming exhibitions and events.