At every Vermont History Expo, we welcome dozens of local historical societies, heritage organizations, and museums to share history exhibits.
In 2016, exhibitors will share history on the topic of "H2O: The Power of Water in Vermont History" as well as their own local historical topics.
Registered exhibitors at Vermont History Expo:
- will be provided with an exhibit space of either 8'x8' or 8'x10'
- agree to produce a history exhibit within that space that reflects either the theme of Vermont History Expo ("H20: The Power of Water in Vermont History") or a Vermont history topic of their own choosing
- agree that the exhibit will be of high quality and visually effective
- agree to set up between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Friday, June 17
- agree to staff that exhibit during the open hours of Vermont History Expo (10:00 am - 5:00 pm, June 18 and 19, 2016)
Exhibitor Registration Details & Forms
If you are interested in exhibiting at Vermont History Expo 2016 and have never done so before as an organization, please contact either:
We ask that you have a conversation with a VHS staff member before sending in a registration form.
Please be aware that the fees for exhibiting at Vermont History Expo are $50 for VHS institutional members and $100 for non-institutional members. If you are not a member, your $100 fee will cover the cost of a membership, and we will contact you with membership materials. To learn more about VHS membership, visit our membership page.
If you have read through the above, you are welcome to register as an exhibitor. To do so, you will need to fill out a Vermont History Expo 2016 Participatory Agreement in one of two ways:
October 30, 2015: Registration forms mailed to potential exhibitors.
December 18, 2015: Registration due back to Vermont Historical Society.
March 18, 2016: Confirmation mailed to exhibitors with tables and chairs rental form, exhibit information form, and press kit information.
April 15, 2016: Tables and chairs rental form due and exhibit information due to VHS. After this date, we cannot add any more exhibitors without special dispensation, nor can we refund fees for any exhibitors who may decide not to participate at the last minute.
May 20, 2016: Final details mailed to participants, including schedules, directions, set-up information, final instructions, and exhibitors' complimentary tickets.
June 17, 2016: Exhibitors set up at the Tunbridge Fairgrounds.
June 18 & 19, 2016: Vermont History Expo!