At the biennial Vermont History Expo, we welcome dozens of local historical societies, heritage organizations, and museums to share history exhibits.
In 2016, exhibitors shared history on the topic of "H2O: The Power of Water in Vermont History" as well as their own local historical topics.
Expo Exhibit Workshops
2016 Exhibit Workshops are past. Please watch our site for announcements about our next History Expo.
When you become an exhibitor at Vermont History Expo, you:
- will be provided with an exhibit space of either 8'x8' or 8'x10'
- agree to produce a history exhibit within that space that reflects either the theme of Vermont History Expo or a Vermont history topic of your own choosing
- agree that the exhibit will be of high quality and visually effective
- agree to set up between 8:00 am - 5:00 pm on Friday before Expo
- agree to staff that exhibit during the open hours of Vermont History Expo
Vermont Historical Society staff are happy to discuss exhibit options at any time. Please contact Eileen Corcoran, Community Outreach Coordinator, at (802) 479-8522 or firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
Exhibitor Forms: Tables & Chairs, Exhibit Information, Press Kit
If your organization registers for the next Vermont History Expo, and you would like to reserve tables & chairs or share your exhibit information so that we can use it in our marketing efforts, you will be asked to fill out special forms. Please contact Eileen Corcoran at the number below.
If you like some help advertising your organization's presence at Vermont History Expo, we've created a press kit to give you some ideas. Samples below. You can also contact Eileen Corcoran, our Community Outreach Coordinator, at email@example.com or (802) 479-8522.