At every Vermont History Expo, we feature crafters and artisans so that visitors can get a close-up or hands-on view of what it takes to make items by hand, with attention to detail and careful execution.
Every other year at Expo, crafters demonstrate throughout the weekend on Antique Hill. Many bring examples of their work for purchase.
Examples of Trade and Craft Demonstrations
- Evelyn Gant (Fine Threads) —Lace-making
- Susan Cain—Weaving & Spinning
- Jeanne Brink—Basket-making
- Green Mountain Woodcarvers—Woodcarving
- Delsie Hoyt (Kingdom Moon Rugs)—Rug Braiding
- Karla Klotz—Spinning
- Bob Leonard (Ould Colony Artisans)—Sign painting and coats of arms