At every Vermont History Expo, we feature crafters and artisans so that visitors can get a close-up or hands-on view of what it takes to make items by hand, with attention to detail and careful execution.
You can see crafters demonstrating throughout the weekend on Antique Hill. Many bring examples of their work for you to purchase.
Traditional Trade and Craft Demonstrations
- Evelyn Gant (Fine Threads) —Lace-making
- Susan Cain—Weaving & Spinning
- Jeanne Brink—Basket-making
- Green Mountain Woodcarvers—Woodcarving
- Delsie Hoyt (Kingdom Moon Rugs)—Rug Braiding
- Karla Klotz—Spinning
- Bob Leonard (Ould Colony Artisans)—Sign painting and coats of arms
- Makaio Maher (Green Timber Works)—Timber framing
Watch this space for craft demonstration times!
Also visit the working blacksmith shop, print shop, and more!