Vermont History Expo is held every two years. Our next Expo is in June 2016. If you want a quick glimpse into what happens at Expo, please read below. If you have questions, you can call (802) 828-2180 for more details. See you in 2016!
2014 Theme featured Artists and Artisans: Vermont's Creative Heritage
Vermont History Expo features
- 150 history exhibits from around the state
- Family Fun! Craft projects, ice cream making, special performances, and more!
- Genealogy and archives resource center
- Two stages of musical performances
- Author talks and book signings
- Historical presentations
- Heirloom animal breed exhibitors and presentations
- Morgan horse presentations and demonstrations
- Traditional craft demonstrations
- The Little Dig: hands-on field archaeology with the Vermont Archaeological Society
- Tunbridge Fair Log Cabin Museum with collections, 19th-century one-room schoolhouse, and blacksmith and print shops.
- Living history encampments: French & Indian War, Revolutionary War, and Military Vehicles
- Vermont Historical Society museum store annex
- Food vendors
Take a peek here for a WCAX-TV clip about Vermont History Expo.